Welding Procedure/Welder/Operator Qualification
Crossbridge Compliance Technical Services offers the full range of Welding Procedure development and qualification in accordance ASME, API, AAR or AWS requirements. Mechanical testing, NDT, and program management are all provided. Ask about our on-site services for Procedure Qualification including witnessing weld-out, measurement and documentation.
We have a full line of testing equipment to facilitate the mechanical testing requirements for Welder/Welding Operator Qualifications including:
- 50,000 lb. capacity Tensile Testing Machine
- Face and Root Bend Test up to 2" in width
- Side Bend Test up to 2" in width
- Horizontal Bandsaw with crosscut capacity up to 17"
- Bridgeport Mill for machining a wide variety of Tensile Test Coupons
Welding Program Management/Consulting
Need to implement a QA program for your new fab shop but don't know where to start?
Are you experiencing reoccuring weld quality issues?
Contact Crossbridge today to discuss your welding program needs!