OSHA requires employers with one or more employees to develop and maintain a current, written safety manual. This simple requirement quickly expands to include the training, record-keeping and related management activities to maintain a viable Safety program. Crossbridge can develop OSHA and ISN compliant manuals and program guides to help ensure your continued compliance. The documents can be designed to fit your scope of work and the program tailored to fit your needs.
Contact Crossbridge today to discuss your Safety program needs!
Safety Manual Preparation
Crossbridge can development a safety manual based upon your particular scope of work and exposure.
Quantitative Fit Testing
Crossbridge uses the PortaCount Pro apparatus for quantitative fit testing. This programmable computerized system allows for exposure-specific OSHA protocol exercise requirements to be met. The PortaCount Pro can be used in conjunction with any type of respirator with a tight-fitting face piece. Using a wide range of various adapters to fit most manufacturer's face pieces allows employees to be tested wearing their own respirator. PortaCount Pro incorporates a software package that facilitates data generation, evaluation, and archiving. The PortaCount Pro is widely accepted in the industry as "state-of-the-art."
Qualitative Fit Testing
Qualitative Fit testing is a subjective pass/fail test dependent on the subjective response from the respirator wearer. Types of qualitative fit testing agents are saccharin, bitrex, isoamyl acetate (banana oil), and irritant smoke. OSHA protocols for these tests must be strictly followed to comply with OSHA standards.
Contact us today for more information!
Drug and Alcohol Testing, DATCS/DISA
Crossbridge Compliance can perform drug and/or alcohol data collection 24/7 - on-site. We are approved Third Party Administrators (TPAs) for:
- Pipeline testing
Additional TPAs are available upon the clients request.
Drug and Alcohol Testing is routinely performed for the following:
- Periodic Announced
Crossbridge Compliance recognizes that one of the greatest exposures to injury or even death for individuals is operating a motor vehicle. As a result, companies have a powerful incentive to optimize the safe driving culture among their employees. As individuals it is imperative to train our teen drivers since they represent, statistically, the most accident-prone segment of the driving population.
Safe Driving training is recommended for:
- Teenage/New Drivers
- Driver safety training for existing employees
- Post-Accident training protocol
Crossbridge uses the Virtual HD system, a self-paced program that is tracked and managed by the InSight Management system. The InSight system tracks the progress of the candidate throughout the Virtual HD program using a robust reporting tool that is exportable to Excel and .pdf. InSight brings you the level of reporting you need, whenever you need it.
The course provides:
- An effective deterrent to distracted and impaired driving
- First-person consequence videos with real officers, judges and doctors
- Real-time violation scoring
- Proven to change destructive teen driving behavior
It consists of:
- Sixteen lessons providing extensive instruction and practice
- Real time violation tracking
- Companion program for parents or supervisors
- Unlimited free driving segments to build experience
- Pre and Post assessment drives to demonstrate improved skills following course completion
- State of the art reporting system
Crossbridge Job-site and Facility audits assist companies by identifying workplace hazards and improving their existing safety processes and programs. The audits are performed by professionals trained to create safer workplaces and provide solutions for every organization.
Third party audits provide the benefit of:
- Providing knowledge and validation by sharing best practices and industry standards
- Providing objectivity through neutral assessment
- Greater result accuracy due to the objective positioning of the auditor
- Lower impact to business by limiting the draw on company resources
- Optimum utilization by having Crossbridge address training needs while on site such as First Aid, CPR, Flagger, H2S and more.
Contact us today!