Crossbridge offers a wide range of services to our pipeline clients, all designed to provide the support needed for safe, efficient, quality oriented construction, maintenance and operation of their assets.
Operator Qualification (OQ)
Crossbridge is one of the largest providers of OQ services in the nation. We have both in-house and field capabilities to provide OQ to your personnel. We represent the following OQ administrators:
- EWeb OQ
- Energy WorldNet
For more information please visit our OQ Services page or call us today!
Crossbridge offers the full range of safety services to our pipeline clients.
- Safety meetings,
- Site specific and Basic safety training,
- Safe driving,
- Site safety personnel,
- Safety audits,
- Document preparation, management and more.
For more information visit our Safety services page or call us today!
Crossbridge has personnel with extensive experience in Pipeline and Asset Integrity, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Welding Procedure/Welder Qualification, NDT and associated activities. We can assist with those areas where professional expertise is required such as:
- NDT Level III Film audits, (by highly experienced interpreters with extensive experience in API 1104 and ASME compliant radiography)
- NDT Procedure review, development and qualification
- Welding procedure development, mechanical testing and qualification
- Welder/operator witnessing and qualification
- AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI) and Senior Certified Welding Inspectors (SCWI)
- API 1169 Certified Pipeline Construction Inspector
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- API 570 Piping Inspectors
- API 653 Tank Inspectors
- Pipeline integrity, corrosion investigation and assessment (GWUT and supporting technology)
- Consulting. Our NDT Level III personnel have extensive experience specific to the pipeline construction and maintenance industries.
- Automation Resources
- Automation, Instrumentation and Telemetry field service and support
- Telemetry System Design & Installation
- Custom Automation System design, commissioning and service
- Process control integration across multiple communication protocols
- PLC,RTU, and HMI programming
- Gas measurement services
- Custom control panel & solar power skid design & manufacturing
- Automation project consulting services
For more information visit our Technical Service page or call us today!