Crossbridge Compliance Safety Division offers a wide range of services to our pipeline clients, all designed to provide the support needed for safe, efficient, quality oriented construction, maintenance and operation of their assets.
Operator Qualification (OQ)
Crossbridge is one of the largest providers of OQ services in the nation. We have both in-house and field capabilities to provide OQ to your personnel. We represent the following OQ administrators:
- EWN (Energy Worldnet)
- ITS (Industrial Training Services)
- MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association)
For more information please visit our OQ Services page or call us today!
Crossbridge offers the full range of safety services to our pipeline clients.
- New Employee Orientations / Safety Training
- Site specific safety training
- PEC Safeland, H2s Clear, Gold Shovel, MSTQ
- Site safety personnel, safety inspections, safety audits
- DOT / Non-DOT drug & Alcohol testing
- Document preparation, management and more
- PEC Compliance Pro
- OQ reports (ISN) / FVRs (veriforce)
For more information visit our Safety services page or call us today!