The Crossbridge group was formed to provide a level of service that is often in short supply these days. Each employee has been selected for their expertise, qualifications, integrity and experience. The services offered complement each other and contribute to the overall compliance effort of our clients.
Crossbridge offers professional safety services to include:
- conducting Safety meetings,
- OSHA compliant training,
- Safe driving,
- Site personnel for outages or daily needs
- Site safety audits,
- Document preparation, manuals, procedures, checklists and document management
- Electronic program management through our exclusive ARC and Safety Manager software
Visit our Safety Services page for more details!
Crossbridge has personnel with extensive experience in Asset Integrity, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, NDT and associated activities. We can assist with those areas where professional expertise is required such as:
- Quality Inspection Plans,
- NDT Level III film audits,
- NDT/Inspection procedure review and development,
- Corrosion investigation and assessment.
- Piping/pressure vessel and tank inspections
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- API 570 Piping Inspectors
- API 653 Tank Inspectors
- Mechanical Integrity Program software and management
- Advanced NDT services
Visit our Technical Service page for more details or call us today!